Monday, December 22, 2008

close to ma heart.....

7TH October2008......

FINE ARTS DAY OF CHINMAYA ARTS N SCIENCE COLLEGE...

An event of gr8 importance tuk place in ma life.....

the talented singer sayanora distributed d certificates to the prize winners.....

itz one of the most beautiful days of ma life......full of happiness n full of colors.....

a day of recognition honor n achievements.....filled with joy n enthusiasm....

A day which made me proud of being myself.............

Oh God im sooooooooooo thankful to u for adding such a beautiful day to ma life....

oh god always shower ur blessings upon me n guide me wen i need ur support....

The colorful memories of dat day will motivate me to achieve outstanding success in future also.....looking forward for more brightful days.......


No comments: